The P.U.M.A. Junior Autumn Championships are on Sunday 20/10/19 at Thornbury Leisure Centre, BS35 3JB. Doors Open at 1000 and entry is via https://puma.wiredma.com. Closing date for entries 17/10/19
P.U.M.A. JUNIOR AUTUMN CHAMPIONSHIPS 2019
Please find enclosed the details for the P.U.M.A. Junior Autumn Championships 2019 to be held on
- Sunday 20th October 2019, at
- Thornbury Leisure Centre, Alveston Hill, Thornbury, South Gloucestershire, BS35 3JB
The schedule will be as follows:
- 10.00 am - Doors open
- 10.30 am - Little PUMAs registration
- 11.00 am - Little PUMAs competition starts
- 11.00 am - Junior competition starts
- Please note all times are approximate and are always subject to change
How to Enter
The competition is open to students up to and including age 15. Please be aware that students may be moved to a different category if there aren’t enough students in a division.
Competition Entry Fee
- Adult/Junior - One event £20, each event thereafter £5.
- Little P.U.M.A - £20.00 per competitor for all events.
- Spectators - Free of charge
We look forward to seeing you there!